Greenland Tours offers an amazing range of exciting tours in Disko Bay, be it winter or summer. Near Ilulissat, the famous Icefjord calves the most impressive icebergs of the northern hemisphere. The so called Sermeq Kujalleq is the biggest glacier and biggest ice stream outside Antarctica. As soon as you look onto the bay, these big icebergs are omnipresent. Enjoy boat tours among massive icebergs, go and visit calving glaciers or go even deeper by exploring the remote settlements spread out in Disko Bay.
Did not find what you were looking for?
Please contact us, we will assist and design your very own adventure in Greenland.Go to contact form
- A tourist boat exploring disko bay in winterVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- Dogsledding with a greenlandic musher - an authentic experienceVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- A local guy catching fresh fish for his Greenland dog in QeqertarsuaqKain Mellowship
- Hiking along the icefjord next to Ilulissat in GreenlandGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- Dog sledding in Disko Bay IlulissatVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- Humpback whales in Disko Bay GreenlandArvind Jayashankar
- Kids playing in QeqertarsuaqGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- Kayaking from Ilulissat in Disko BayGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- Snowshoeing along the Ilulissat Icefjord in GreenlandVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl