We advise to spend time and go whale watching in Greenland. On a whale watching tour you are likely to spot humpback whales, fin whales, and minke whales. But even rarer species can be seen in Greenland like beluga whales and narwhals, and for part of the year also blue whales and orcas.
While we offer whale watching tours in Disko Bay, Nuuk and Tasiilaq, it is the longer sea voyages and kayak expeditions which offer the most personal encounter with these gentle giants. Seeing whales in Greenland and hearing the breathtaking sound of them exhaling at the water’s surface is something you will never forget.
Did not find what you were looking for?
Please contact us, we will assist and design your very own adventure in Greenland.Go to contact form
- Humpback whales in Disko Bay GreenlandArvind Jayashankar
- Whale watching in Disko Bay GreenlandHenry Kröher
- Whale diving near Ilulissat among icebergsVadim Petrakov
- Searching for whales in Disko Bay GreenlandGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- Whale watching near Qeqertarsuaq in Disko BayGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson