Greenland Tours offers exciting adventures in South Greenland. Temperatures in South Greenland are higher than in the rest of the country, sometimes even reaching up to 20° Celsius during summer time. The landscapes are greener and the ground fertiler with many farms along the coast. The area is full of contrasts between the green of the landscape and the blue colours of the ice. The area is nice for hiking and kayaking but also easy for individual trips because the settlements are close to each other with good boat connections.
Did not find what you were looking for?
Please contact us, we will assist and design your very own adventure in Greenland.Go to contact form
- Heading by boat to Qooroq Glacier in South GreenlandBenjamin Hardman
- Impressive fjord landscapes in South GreenlandCharlotte Little Wolf
- The blue icebergs of South Greenland - impressive!Benjamin Hardman
- a bronze statue of Leif Eriksson in Qassiarsuk - former BratthlidBenjamin Hardman
- Kayaking in Tasiusaq Bay - the bay of icebergsBenjamin Hardman
- A reindeer roaming South GreenlandBenjamin Hardman
- Locals chatting in Igaliku in South GreenlandVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- Guests boarding a transfer boat in South GreenlandVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- Hiking along the fjords in South GreenlandBenjamin Hardman
- Exploring South Greenland individuallyGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- The church in Igaliku in South GreenlandVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl