Sailing is an essential part of the Greenlandic culture, as the sea route is simply your only way to get from A to B in most areas during summer. The incredible nature of Greenland makes these sailing cruises an unforgettable experience. While we sail around giant icebergs, we have time to enjoy the scenic views of beautiful fjords and bays. And with a bit of luck, you will be accompanied by whales on your sailing trip.
Did not find what you were looking for?
Please contact us, we will assist and design your very own adventure in Greenland.Go to contact form
- On a sailing boat not far away from IlulissatElise Fournier
- Exploring Greenland by sailing boatHaukur Sigurdsson
- The Sarfaq Ittuk near an iceberg in Disko BayVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- Untouched wilderness - Scoresbysund in GreenlandNorðursigling
- Heading into the fjords of East GreenlandHaukur Sigurdsson