East Greenland is one of the most isolated areas in Greenland and offers fantastic possibilities for big adventures. Here in East Greenland steep mountains rise from the sea and giant white and blue icebergs float in deep fjords. Only 120 years ago, there was no connection between East and West Greenland. Therefore culture and traditions are different to the one in the west and it is also the reason why East Greenlanders have a language of their own.
Did not find what you were looking for?
Please contact us, we will assist and design your very own adventure in Greenland.Go to contact form
- Big iceberg close to Tasiilaq in East GreenlandVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- Inspecting ice formations at Sermilik Fjord in East GreenlandGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- Enjoying the dogsledding trip in East GreenlandGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- Exploring a beautiful ice cave at Apusiajik Glacier in East GreenlandNiccolò Segreto
- East Greenland - ski touring paradiseGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- On a boat tour through the ice-filled Sermilik Fjord in East GreenlandVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- Walking along Sermilik FjordGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- Exploring Greenland by sailing boatHaukur Sigurdsson
- Paddle among icebergs - Kayaking in GreenlandGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson