Dog sledding in Greenland is the most traditional way of transportation during the winter. Besides being a means of transportation, it is also great fun. We offer real Greenlandic dog sledding adventures in East Greenland as well as in Disko Bay in West Greenland. February to April is the perfect time to try out dog sledding in Greenland. During summer, dog sledding is limited to Lyngmark glacier on Disko Island.
Did not find what you were looking for?
Please contact us, we will assist and design your very own adventure in Greenland.Go to contact form
- A true winter adventure - dog sledding in GreenlandGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- Meet the locals - a musher from IlulissatVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- Dog sledding downhill in East GreenlandVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- Fun with the Greenland dogsGreenland Tours - Elli Thor Magnusson
- A local musher from IlulissatVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl
- The aurora borealis dancing in the Greenland skyVisit Greenland - Mads Pihl